Deep Silver Dambuster Studios have an exciting opportunity within their highly talented and experienced art department for a 2D/UI Artist. You will be working on an established AAA title for cutting edge home consoles and PC platforms.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Creation of 2D UI assets and then collaborate with the UI Engineering team to implement them in to the game
- Creation of supporting graphic design elements such as fictional branding, murals and logos for use in the game world.
- Generating 2D & UI style guides.
- Front end, Menu, Game Controls & interface design.
- Ability to understand and communicate user experience designs, in collaboration with Game design department, and translate them into gorgeous visual design language.
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash.
- At least 1+ shipped title and a very strong UI portfolio.
- Extensive game development experience.
- Excellent communications skills to work with other departments.
- Strong passion for games.
- Excellent understanding of production procedures and software employed in the team.
- Good interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Able to manage, plan and organise time.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines at all levels.
- Ability to manage the demands of numerous people and tasks.
- Understanding of the Action RPG genre and the value of certain elements such as the character select and map interface designs.
- Working knowledge of Unreal Engine and the according toolset.
- Video Editing and Motion Graphics experience.
- Traditional painting and drawing skills.
If you have a genuine passion for gaming and creating AAA experiences, and you think you have a portfolio that will knock us off our feet then send it across to email@example.com including your CV, website link/portfolio and cover letter.
We are unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to work in the UK. Deep Silver Dambuster Studios Limited's ability to sponsor employees under Tier 2 (General) of the Points Based System is very limited. Candidates from outside the EEA are therefore encouraged to explore immigration routes which will allow them to work in the UK without such sponsorship. During the recruitment process all candidates are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
Due to the high number of applications received, we regret it is not always possible to reply to all applications; however, we would like to thank you for your time and interest in our company.