The City of Angels is now the city of the undead.
And so we need you to lead our art team as they create the sun soaked backdrop to a full scale zombie apocalypse set across the iconic Californian city for the next instalment in the world renowned Dead Island franchise.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to further your career by leading the art direction on a ground-breaking title for current and future platforms at a genuinely progressive and forward thinking studio. Do you have proven experience in leading world class art teams to deliver AAA console focused titles? If so, then we have your next challenge waiting…
Who Should Apply?
No two Dambusters are created the same, and so we have a tight-knit crew from all backgrounds and walks of life working as a part of our in-house art department. We value Inclusivity and Diversity within the workplace and so we recently took the pledge towards Raising the Game.
If you feel that you have the skills, knowledge and experience required to lead our art team, then we definitely want to hear from you, but here are some of the things that we always like to see.
What You Need to Help Us Bring the Dead to Life
• At least one published AAA quality title in an art leadership role.
• Experience in leading and developing high performance, cross discipline art departments.
• Inspirational team leadership skills.
• A continued desire to raise the quality bar.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a large team and with other senior level stakeholders.
• A willingness to continue to learn and improve your own skills; and also help other team members to do the same.
• Adaptable and versatile, with a can-do attitude.
• A genuine passion for games
What’s In It for you?
Aside from the opportunity to lead the art direction for the highly anticipated, next instalment in the AAA Dead Island franchise, we are a studio that offers a host of benefits and perks.
• An industry competitive salary.
• A creative and collaborative work environment with genuine opportunities to progress within the studio.
• Cutting edge development environment with access to the latest technologies.
• Funded learning and development opportunities.
• An experienced, passionate and diverse team.
• A vibrant, modern and well-serviced city centre location.
• Gym membership scheme.
• Free financial advice.
• Workplace pension scheme.
• Annual pay reviews.
• Employee referral bonus scheme.
• Group life assurance policy.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Relocation assistance.
And a whole host of other soft benefits that help make Dambuster Studios such a great place to work:
• Flexible start and end times to the working day.
• Support and encouragement to participate in outreach opportunities.
• Twice yearly studio funded team building events.
• Employee Assistance Program.
• Weekly events such as breakfast Monday, coffee Wednesday and pastry Friday.
• Annual Christmas party and family focused summer BBQ.
• Free fruit & soft drinks.
• Peer nominated SuperStar of the month award.
Due to the high number of applications received, we regret it is not always possible to reply to all applications; however, we would like to thank you for your time and interest in our company.