Deep Silver Dambuster Studios are looking for a world class Art Director who will provide inspirational leadership to our talented art teams and drive the artistic vision for our current project; the next game in the widely successful Dead Island series.
This is a pivotal role within the studio where you will lead by example, encourage positive cross department collaboration and support our people as they further their own careers within the studio. If you have proven experience in leading world class art teams to deliver AAA console focused entertainment experiences then we’d love to talk with you.
- At least one published AAA quality title in an art leadership role.
- Experience in leading and developing high performance, cross discipline art departments.
- Inspirational team leadership skills.
- A continued desire to raise the quality bar.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a large team and with other senior level stakeholders.
- A willingness to continue to learn and improve your own skills; and also help other team members to do the same.
- Adaptable and versatile: a can-do attitude.
- A genuine passion for games.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a positive and driven individual who wishes to further their career working on a ground-breaking title for current and future platforms whilst also making a genuine difference within a progressive and forward thinking studio.
What we can offer you:
- An industry competitive salary.
- A creative and collaborative work environment with genuine opportunities to progress within the studio.
- Cutting edge development environment with access to the latest technologies.
- Funded learning and development opportunities.
- An experienced, passionate and diverse team.
- An exciting high-profile project.
- A vibrant, modern and well serviced city centre location.
- Gym membership scheme.
- Free financial advice.
- Salary sacrifice based workplace pension scheme.
- Annual pay reviews.
- Employee referral bonus scheme.
- Group life assurance policy.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Relocation support.
And a whole host of other soft benefits that help make Dambuster such a great place to work:
- Flexible start and end times to the working day.
- Support and encouragement to participate in outreach opportunities.
- Twice yearly studio funded team building events.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Regular performance and development appraisals.
- Weekly events such as breakfast Monday, coffee Wednesday and pastry Friday.
- Monthly project and studio updates.
- Seasonal events such as Halloween, Easter and the countdown to Xmas with charity bake sales, raffles and costume competitions for those who wish to participate.
- Annual Christmas party and family focused summer BBQ.
- Free fruit & soft drinks.
- Peer nominated SuperStar of the month award.
Due to the high number of applications received, we regret it is not always possible to reply to all applications; however, we would like to thank you for your time and interest in our company.