Deep Silver Dambuster Studios are seeking a world class Audio Director who will provide inspirational leadership to our talented audio team and drive the audio identity for our current project; the next game in the widely successful Dead Island series.
This is a pivotal role within the studio where you will lead by example, encourage positive cross department collaboration and support our people as they further their own careers within the studio. If you have proven experience in leading world class audio teams to deliver AAA console focused entertainment experiences then we’d love to talk with you.
- At least one published AAA quality title in an audio leadership role.
- Experience in leading and developing high performance, cross discipline audio teams (music, VO and SFX)
- Inspirational team leadership skills.
- A continued desire to raise the quality bar.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a large team and with other senior level stakeholders.
- A willingness to continue to learn and improve your own skills; and also help other team members to do the same.
- Adaptable and versatile: a can-do attitude.
- A genuine passion for games.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a positive and driven individual who wishes to further their career working on a ground-breaking title for current and future platforms whilst also making a genuine difference within a progressive and forward thinking studio.
To be considered for this position please click on the APPLY button below, or alternatively email email@example.com including your current CV, cover letter and link to portfolio where appropriate.
We are unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to work in the UK. Deep Silver Dambuster Studios Limited's ability to sponsor employees under Tier 2 (General) of the Points Based System is very limited. Candidates from outside the EEA are therefore encouraged to explore immigration routes which will allow them to work in the UK without such sponsorship. During the recruitment process all candidates are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
Due to the high number of applications received, we regret it is not always possible to reply to all applications; however, we would like to thank you for your time and interest in our company.