Deep Silver Dambuster Studios have an exciting opportunity within their highly talented and experienced Core Technology department for an engineer at any level.
You will be working on an established AAA title for Next Gen Consoles and PC platforms and your primary remit will be to help keep our Engine, Editor and Tools on the cutting edge. We’re looking for someone who understands the processes involved in making a first-class, AAA modern game, and wants to make a big difference to our development team’s workflow.
Whether you are fresh from Uni, an industry veteran, or anything in-between, we'd love to hear from you!
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Work with the Core Technology team leads to maintain and optimise existing systems, develop new engine features and build tools that give greater efficiency to our development pipeline. You will be expected to work closely with other team members, leading by example and helping to ensure that a high level of coding standards are achieved and maintained.
- Strong programming, maths and problem solving skills.
- Strong C++ programming skills.
- The ability to understand and debug other programmers' code.
- Experience working independently without supervision and as part of a team.
- A desire and ability to learn and develop.
- A degree in science or relevant subject.
- Experience with engine technology and systems (eg Physics / Streaming / Rendering / Editor / Tool Chain etc)
- Experience working on console technology.
- Experience with game editors or tools pipeline.
- Experience with the Unreal Engine.
To be considered for this position please click on the APPLY button below, or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org including your current CV, cover letter and link to portfolio where appropriate.
We are unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to work in the UK. Deep Silver Dambuster Studios Limited's ability to sponsor employees under Tier 2 (General) of the Points Based System is very limited. Candidates from outside the EEA are therefore encouraged to explore immigration routes which will allow them to work in the UK without such sponsorship. During the recruitment process all candidates are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
Due to the high number of applications received, we regret it is not always possible to reply to all applications; however, we would like to thank you for your time and interest in our company.