The Production department at Deep Silver Dambuster Studios have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Producer to join the team.
You will be working on an established AAA title for Next Gen Consoles and PC platforms owning the planning and delivery of features and roadmaps, seeking to maximize quality within the required constraints. We’re looking for someone that has a deep understanding of game development and the challenges it brings, and is able to balance managing the right amount of process and planning detail with maintaining a close eye on the final product.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
- Delivery focussed and in-touch with the game. Own the planning and delivery of features or departmental roadmaps, whilst remaining keenly aware of the player experience.
- Own the constraints. Work with department directors and leads to make decisions and a maintain a deep understanding of how best to balance competing priorities.
- Provide feature definition to teams, removing obstacles and enabling efficient development.
- Problem solving. Use all of your experience and production tools to turn your hand to a variety of problems. Allow the team to focus on what they do best.
- Ensure development goals are understood and communicated out to the team or other stakeholders.
- Inspire confidence through decision making and pragmatic insight.
- Own all aspects of day to day task planning to enable an organized and well connected team.
- Build close relationships with Project Managers and other Producers to balance available resource and predict upcoming risks.
- Maintain excellent relationships with departmental leads and directors.
- Be familiar with industry trends and competitor products.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in game development as a Producer or Project Manager.
- Detailed understanding of project management techniques and production practices.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of common project management tools such as Jira or Hansoft.
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution.
- Passion for video games
- Several years of game development experience in a technical or creative discipline, ideally in a senior position.
- Experience managing external relationships such as stakeholders or vendors.
- Educated to degree level or higher.
We are unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to work in the UK. Deep Silver Dambuster Studios Limited's ability to sponsor employees under Tier 2 (General) of the Points Based System is very limited. Candidates from outside the EEA are therefore encouraged to explore immigration routes which will allow them to work in the UK without such sponsorship. During the recruitment process all candidates are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
Due to the high number of applications received, we regret it is not always possible to reply to all applications; however, we would like to thank you for your time and interest in our company.