Deep Silver Dambuster Studios have an exciting opportunity within their talented and experienced IT team for a System Support Engineer. As a System Support Engineer you will be supporting internal development teams in troubleshooting and investigating technical issue with PCs and Software
Reporting to the Studio IT Manager you will primarily be 1st / 2nd Line Support for end users, you will develop a strong, trusting working relationship with internal development teams.
We use a number of different technologies and systems, and you will have the opportunity to get involved with these as part of your day-to-day activities.
- 1st Line support diagnosing IT related issues within the wider development team.
- 2nd Line support fixing diagnosed issues.
- Build of New PC Hardware, including OS installation
- Installation of PC hardware and peripherals.
- Installation of Software packages.
Knowledge and skills
- Windows 10 Desktop Operating System Installation and repair.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of appropriate systems and job specific techniques.
- Able to understand and adapt to the current needs of the IT department.
- A desire to learn and improve knowledge of IT related systems
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in 1st / 2nd line end user support
- Working knowledge of LANDesk Management Suite.
- Strong PC Building skills and understanding of components needed.
To be considered for this position please click on the APPLY button below, or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org including your current CV, cover letter and link to portfolio where appropriate.
We are unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to work in the UK. Deep Silver Dambuster Studios Limited's ability to sponsor employees under Tier 2 (General) of the Points Based System is very limited. Candidates from outside the EEA are therefore encouraged to explore immigration routes which will allow them to work in the UK without such sponsorship. During the recruitment process all candidates are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
Due to the high number of applications received, we regret it is not always possible to reply to all applications; however, we would like to thank you for your time and interest in our company.