Deep Silver Dambuster Studios is looking for a Rendering Programmer to join our Engineering Department to work on our high end graphics pipeline.
You will be contributing towards the development of the upcoming AAA title, Dead Island, using Unreal engine.
For this role, we are looking for a regular level programmer (two years experience) or a very strong graduate with relevant qualifications and interests.
Experience with DXR and compute are a must, as you will be heavily involved in raising our visual bar on high-end platforms using the latest rendering technologies.
Experience with DirectX 12 (or Vulkan)
Strong experience with modern rendering technologies, in particular DXR and Compute
Knowledge of common modern rendering techniques (EG. Deferred shading, clustered/tiled lighting)
Strong 3D maths, software engineering & problem solving skills.
Strong C/C++ and HLSL programming skills
- Ability to work closely both with the engineering, and technical art department
Experience with Vulkan and DirectX11 graphics APIs
Experience with graphics debugging tools, such as PIX and RenderDoc
Experience of console development
- Unreal 4 experience
What’s in It for you?
Aside from the opportunity to work on the highly anticipated, next instalment of the AAA Dead Island franchise, we are a studio that offers a host of benefits and perks.
• An industry competitive salary.
• A creative and collaborative work environment with genuine opportunities to progress within the studio.
• Cutting edge development environment with access to the latest technologies.
• Funded learning and development opportunities.
• An experienced, passionate, and diverse team.
• A vibrant, modern, and well-serviced city centre location.
• Gym membership scheme.
• Free financial advice.
• Annual pay reviews.
• Employee referral bonus scheme.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Relocation assistance.
And a whole host of other soft benefits that help make Dambuster Studios such a great place to work:
• Flexible working around core hours.
• Support and encouragement to participate in outreach opportunities.
• Quarterly company funded team building events.
• Weekly treats: including breakfast on Mondays and pastries on Fridays. *
• Free fruit, hot and cold drinks.
• Annual Christmas party and family focused summer BBQ. *
• Peer nominated SuperStar of the month award.
* Some of the above in-studio benefits are on hold while most of our team are working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.