Deep Silver Dambuster Studios is looking for a Rendering Programmer to join our Engineering Department to work on our high end graphics pipeline.
You will be contributing towards the development of the upcoming AAA title, Dead Island, using Unreal engine.
For this role, we are looking for a regular level programmer (two years experience) or a very strong graduate with relevant qualifications and interests.
Experience with DXR and compute are a must, as you will be heavily involved in raising our visual bar on high-end platforms using the latest rendering technologies.
Experience with DirectX 12 (or Vulkan)
Strong experience with modern rendering technologies, in particular DXR and Compute
Knowledge of common modern rendering techniques (EG. Deferred shading, clustered/tiled lighting)
Strong 3D maths, software engineering & problem solving skills.
Strong C/C++ and HLSL programming skills
- Ability to work closely both with the engineering, and technical art department
Experience with Vulkan and DirectX11 graphics APIs
Experience with graphics debugging tools, such as PIX and RenderDoc
Experience of console development
- Unreal 4 experience
What we can offer you:
- An industry competitive salary.
- A creative and collaborative work environment with genuine opportunities to progress within the studio.
- Cutting edge development environment with access to the latest technologies.
- Funded learning and development opportunities.
- An experienced, passionate and diverse team.
- An exciting high-profile project.
- A vibrant, modern and well-serviced city centre location.
- Gym membership scheme.
- Free financial advice.
- Salary sacrifice based workplace pension scheme.
- Annual pay reviews.
- Employee referral bonus scheme.
- Group life assurance policy.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Relocation assistance.
And a whole host of other soft benefits that help make Dambuster such a great place to work:
- Flexible start and end times to the working day.
- Support and encouragement to participate in outreach opportunities.
- Twice yearly studio funded team building events.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Regular performance and development appraisals.
- Weekly events such as breakfast Monday, coffee Wednesday and pastry Friday.
- Monthly project and studio updates.
- Seasonal events such as Halloween, Easter and the countdown to Xmas with charity bake sales, raffles and costume competitions for those who wish to participate.
- Annual Christmas party and family focused summer BBQ.
- Free fruit & soft drinks.
- Peer nominated SuperStar of the month award.
Due to the high number of applications received, we regret it is not always possible to reply to all applications; If you have not heard back within 2 weeks, then you have not been successful at this time, but we would like to thank you for your interest.